- 2014/05/13: Postprocessing Dive Photos with ufraw
- Today, we will look into how to make good dive photos. We
will most look into getting the colors right. The focus being on how
to use ufraw to get the white balance right. For how to choose your
- 2014/04/02: Getting the ADT to run on 64 bit Linux
- Installation is mostly straight forward except that for some
unexplicable reasons, somebody at Google thought that there is no need
to compile the platform tools as 64 bit binaries. Hence, this article
mostly serves me to recall which 32 bit libraries to install as soon
as this changes. Hopefully soon but I am not counting on
- 2014/03/20: My Linux Server Setup
- Yes, I do have a small Linux server at home that serves
files in my local network and which I use for staging my public web
site, etc. This article serves to document what I have done and
hopefully when I migrate at some time allows me to reconstruct most of
my setup. The machine is using Ubuntu 13.10.
- 2014/03/19: NVIDIA Drivers on Ubuntu 13.10
- Installing NVIDIA drivers on Ubuntu 13.10. This article is
heavily based on memory and my previous article on accomplisheing the
same for Fedora from a year ago. The good news, things have gotten
easier in the meantime.
- 2014/03/18: Creating Signatures
- We will show the different options to creating digital
- 2014/03/03: Building a UEFI Secure Boot Enabled Virtual Machine
- In the following, we will show how to setup a QEMU Virtual
Machine with a Secure Boot Enabled UEFI BIOS. This makes for a
perfect UEFI Development Environment.
- 2013/03/08: NVIDIA Drivers on Fedora
- Installing NVIDIA drivers on Fedora.